Aloha peeps! How're you guys doing?I am fine. I hope there's someone reading my blog. Hahahaha! So PMR's gone and I said HI to freedome 3 weeks ago. Jealous? Hohohoho! But I can't really relax cause I am super duper nervous about my results. :( So damn freakin worried. Haizz, btw there's some event coming up so maybe there's some joy? So life now like a pig, sleeping > eating > baking/cooking (sometimes) > watch drama > sleep. Yayers, got my new laptop at PC Fair at Midvalley on Friday 1 Nov, then lunar birthday on Saturday 2 Nov. Hohoho and birthday in 2 weeks time. Oh yeah, and the korea group Troublemaker had their new song call Now been stuck in my head for 2 days, gonna share it with you guys. So there's nothing much to update about me now, will update you guys asap. Bye, xx.
http://www.youtube.co ---> the song I want to share with you guys Now. ^^
Twitter : esther_kow
Instagram :estherkow
No comments:
Post a Comment