August 10, 2013

Better me or Badder me.

As you grow older, you will realize that things around you change. Change of friends, change of environment and maybe change in yourself. Don't be surprise. As you grow older, some facts may change you either to a better me or badder me. I admit some facts made me changed. I don't know it change me into a better me or  badder me. As you grow older, you will realize people will always judge you like nobody's business. People will gossip about you, people will hate you for some reasons and that time your haters and your lovers will appear. But you must love yourself before people love you. You have to appreciate everything you have, because maybe they are once gone, they are not coming back anymore. Don't take things for granted. Grab the chance to do something if you have the chance because YOLO ( youonlyliveonce). As I grow older, I also understand the fact that knowing things less you will be more free. Last time, when I don't know something, I will act that I know it. But now,  I know something, I will act that I don't know. That will make your life less trouble and more simple. I like the way being simple. I like to be a simple me. Oh yeah, if you have a dream, don't give up on your dream. Always look back when you're about to give up, you will know that you have uphold will be wasted. Don't waste it, until one day you have achieve your dream, you will thank yourself that not giving up on your dream.I am trying this year this new thing call not giving up my dream. Hope I can success, wish me luck :p Remember this fact, if you meet something difficult or unpleasant. Stay tough and stay strong! Maybe God is giving you some challenge to make you into a better and stronger person. I always remember in my mind, tomorrow will be a better day. :D 


-Esther-

No comments:

Post a Comment