August 29, 2012

Disappointment :(

Why? Why must I get sick at this time? Urghh, geram betul betulllllll! Sorethroat, fever. Leave me alone la. Cannot meh? Miss two dance practices this week, miss the dance photoshoot, and class test 4 coming soon... wait not soon is next week. How? So I went to KoK Kai Yan Klinik, two injections and bloodtest. Damn pain weih.. Sad life :[ I still have to go again tomorrow... 17 pills per day (Y). Sad ttm! :( 

Really tired ... I feel like now my living style like pig weih. Everyday sleep, sleep , sleep. One day 24 hours, I sleep like 17 hours. Come on dear sick, please recover fast okay, I have lots of stuff coming , Gala night is coming, I cannot continue missing dance practices. So I am super sleepy now, Gonna sleep AGAIN! :( Bye


Esther.
xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment