May 31, 2012

Happy Ending :)

Last Sunday, uncle's big day. So fast lor, my elder uncle wedding lor, his wedding dinner gonna held during October, during PMR, and this is my sister biggest problem. Ahahaha, forget about it Esther, for you PMR next year lah, maybe 2012 come all die already? no one knows. Lets talk about uncle's big day, last Sunday was his wedding registration day. All of us went 天后宫. I know that my uncle was like so nervous, maybe today is his important day of his life? Seeing my uncle and his wife they say I DO. At that time I know, marriage, something is important and precious moment. Cause  天后宫 they speak in Mandarin, but my uncle is called as a "banana", I thought that he don't know how to say I DO in mandarin, at last the "judge" ask him, will you willing to married with your wife xxxx, he say 我愿意. At last this little couple , live happy ever after. <3  Act as a niece, all I can say, I wish him living with his wife happy ever after and have some babies? Ahahahahah, after everything, we went 大同 located at Kuala Lumpur for lunch. My uncle treat his wife parents like own parents, I am wondering, when I grow up, will my husband treat my mom and dad like that. Haih, forget about it, my secondary level also haven't finish. So I am so super tired and I gonna date my bed now, gonna go Penang tomorrow <3 
This is one of the picture I took at 天后宫, and I uploaded this picture in Instagram. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment